Today I am a proud bandom fan.

yes, I totally skipped the IDC music vid flailing and the livechatontues ranting xD I did that in WITCH.

Me my dad and my lil bro went to WEM today!! :D I planned to buy The Quilt by Gym Class Heroes today (I swore that I will not burn albums that I really like ever. So. >.<) Then dad gave me extra money, wee! :D so besides that I also bought Rotation by CIWWAF (uhh, yeah, sure...umm xP wla na kasi akong gustong 2 for $20 ehh xP), Pretty. Odd. by Panic at the Disco (SHQWEEE xD I can post the album sleeve up my locker!!) and The Black Parade by MCR (shqweee!! :D I also think this album sleeve is awesome!)

I'm not sure if I should rant about this here...bandadude!! xDD I totally freeze up in front of ppl. First PSL-kun now this guy. Am I supposed to be happy that I only freeze up and doesnt say anything stupid? IDK x____x anyways, Dean Lickyer was there in front of HMV, and I got to watch a few songs. I'm gonna check em out >.< Though I first thought that their genre doesnt click with me, I'm not too sure about that when I heard their songs in Myspace. So yeah. (bandadude! xD)

...okay I can't take it anymore, one rant. THE I DONT CARE MUSIC VID IS AWESOME!!!!! xDD

random: I'm starting a bandom RP in TG!! (Yeah I now have a TG account :D)

Comments

Popular Posts