Day 2

I'm okay-er...

>> I got to go home by myself...I took a different number bus kasi parehas naman 'Clareview' nakasulat and sabi ni Steph it's going to the train station so sumakay na rin ako...akala ko liliko sya bago umabot samin, so pag stop nya sa station maglalakad nlng ako pauwi...pero...
*in my mind*
Me: *sees the 'Wyndam Crossing sign* whe-!? teka, teka teka teka ayun--wah! *presses stop*

So I got off a stop mas malayo konti than the stop im supposed to stop xP saya naman!
>> Kanina bago magsimula skul I saw this guy that looks like Patrick when he was younger xDD squee xD I dunno about his personality though (yes I count that)
>> somehow I wanna chat this asian guy up...muka kasing kawawa laging mag-isa ehh...kasio nga lng d tsinoy xD FAIL!
>> I cant believe the concert is the DAY AFTER TOMORROW OMG IT JUST SUDDENLY HIT ME AND I DONT THINK IM PREPARED YET!!!

bandom flail:
>> There were new pics in patdonline it's also in the phils. and someone commented in a pic that Ryan's so pale...is he a vampire? oh, i know the first thing that shouldve went into my mind is supposed to be "A LITTLE LESS 16 CANDLES!!" but this time it's "RYDEN TWILIGHT AU PLS?" xD

Comments

Popular Posts