ahahahahha...i have no life...or i have no sleep xP kulit!!! inaantok na nga eh...hehe...

so yeah i was browsing around nexopia xD I found some ppl, but LOL in one of my skulmate's profile, hahaha LOL deadxstop!!! =)) deadxstop, Ang Bakla. waahahahahahah xDD omg haha so nung tinanong ko na alam nya na muka syang babae...i wonder if this is the reason/part of it? xD

and and I found Stephanie's nex yay xD and I saw a funny video on her profile xD ninja cat! just hilarious xD and the cat is so ADORABLE!!

must do:
o.5. sleep
1. finish Warriors: Midnight (to be returned on wed oh noez!) and read sequel
2. read fanfics (no srsly I didnt read a single fanfic this weekend o.o)
3. make pillowcase
4. get Bandom Academy RP straight
5. while im doin that complete the bandom sources/music vids friendster post too! (hati-hatiin! xP)
6. and while I'm on it, participate on Entraine!!
7. make storyblogspot
8. make sure I have a very good quality version of AS on myspace karaoke (dang I shouldve put this in #1!!)
9. make sure I update TWNA next week
10. be a good daughter! (this should be in num1-ish too, but yeah)
11. learn how to make movie patches and make my own avvie
12. finish everything else that I've started (which is A LOT. uhm.)
13. sleep.

this is the longest to-do list ive ever typed/written. and it doesnt even have schoolwork in it.

Comments

Popular Posts