and here we go xD

Top 5 bands
Five Favorite Bands:
1 - Panic at the Disco
2 - Fall Out Boy
3 - Simple Plan
4 - My Chemical Romance
5 - The Academy Is...

Now answer the questions according to the numbers:

- What was the first song you ever heard by 3?
Perfect, once upon a time ^_^

- What is your favorite album of 2?
Infinity On High, but I'm liking FUCT as well.

-What is your favorite lyric that 5 has sung?
I'll never let you go, don't ever forget. You and me forever, forever young.

-How many times have you seen 4 live?
None -___-

-What is your favorite song by 1?
...too many to mention. I love almost all of their songs, okay, probably Northern Downpour and Mad as Rabbits. The Only Diff. and Time to Dance sounds nice too >.<

-What is a good memory you have involving 5?
The first album I ever bought was FTABH >.<

-Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
I Can Wait Forever, it just sends shivers down my spine o.O and I'd Do Anything, coz I miss my clasm8s xD

-What is your favorite lyric that 2 has sung?
huh. 2many2mention again? xD ah, "boomerang my head back to the city I grew up in..." just, *tinamaan*, but I love many more xD

-What is your favorite song by 5?
His Girl Friday
Neighbors
Everything We Had
About A Girl

-How did you get into 3?
That is a long story xD I saw/heard their music vid Perfect when I was like, shit, 8? Then Untitled when I was around 10 or 11, so those were the first two songs I ever knew and never bothered knowing more about them, until recently when I got into bandom I saw their new vid your Love is a Lie I was like "oh they have a new album?" then I saw that guy, who was so cute xD, I gushed about it to my friend and found out he was David DesRosiers then proceeded to fangirl them xD

-What was the first song you heard by 1?
I Write Sins Not Tragedies. Pre-bandom. Ouran AMV xD

-What is your favorite song by 4?
I'm Not Okay and Helena

-How many times have you seen 2 live?
NONE T_T

-What is a good memory you have involving 3?
angsting out to their songs LOL xD j/k I sing their songs when I'm sorta mad at my parents >.< and their CONCERT here :D that was truly awesome

-Is there a song of 1 that makes you sad?
Folkin Around? xD usually P.O. makes me happy xD

-What is your favorite lyric that 3 has sung?
Then: "I'm sorry I can't be perfect"
Now: "You look so beautiful today, when you're sitting there it's hard for me to look away..."

-What is your favorite song of 2?
Right now? either I Don't Care or Lake Effect Kid. ALSCALMTM, Dance Dance, Hum Hallelujah.

-What is your favorite song of 3?
Shut up, Jump, I'd Do Anythying, I'm Just A Kid, Your Love is A Lie

-How many times have you seen 3 live?
ONCE! xDD

-What is your favorite album of 1?
Pretty. Odd. *hears Mara complaining xD*

-What is a great memory you have involving 2?
ermm...watching...funny vids? xD LOL I cant remember any right now...I actually got into them in an unconventional way

-What was the first song you heard by 2?
What's This in the NBC soundtrack. Though I'm not sure if I caught a glimps of T4TM on Myx xP

-What is your favorite acoustic by 3?
When I'm Gone...xD I think that's the only acoustic of them I heard

Comments

Popular Posts