Meme!

got it from blackeyedwicca

Top Ten Favorite Artists (as of right now)
1: Panic at the Disco
2: Fall Out Boy
3: My Chemical Romance
4: Simple Plan
5: The Academy Is...
6: Cobra Starship
7: The Cab
8: The All-American Rejects
9: All Time Low
10: Gym Class Heroes

~

What was the first song you ever heard by #2 [Fall Out Boy]?
Actually, it's their cover of "What's This?" in an AMV xDD I didnt know who they were then xD

What is your favorite album of #6 [Cobra Starship]
Viva La Cobra! (...I dont know how to type the upside down exclamation point thingy so, sorry xP)

What is your favorite Lyric of #7 [The Cab]?
Have a little faith in me...;-)

What is your favorite song by #9 [All Time Low]?
Dear Maria, Count Me In, and their cover of Umbrella xD

Is there a song of #1 [Panic at the Disco] that makes you sad?
umm no? Nine in the Afternoon and That Green Gentleman sounds kinda...nostalgic? like, sad in a sweet way >.<

What is your favorite song by #8 [The All-American Rejects]?
either Dirty Little Secret, Move Along, or It Ends Tonight xD

What is your favorite song by #10 [Gym Class Heroes]?
umm, Clothes Off or Cupid's Chokehold xD

What is your favorite album by #8 [The All-American Rejects]?
Move Along (it's actually the only AAR album I heard so far xDD)

How did you get into #5 [The Academy Is...]??
Fanfiction and Fall Out Boy xD

What is your favorite song by #4 [Simple Plan]?
many. I used to love Perfect and Untitled when I was a kid, but one of the songs I love is Shut up >.<

Who is your favorite band member of #1 [Panic at the Disco]?
ALL OF THEM DARN IT! xD But yeah, I'm a Brendon fangirl at most xD

What is a good memory concerning #4 [Simple Plan]?
THE CONCERT!! xDD Seeing Pierre point in my direction and Jeff wave at my direction xDD

What does #9 [All Time Low] remind you of?
umm...Alex? and how many alexes there are in bandom? xDD

Is there a song by #3 [My Chemical Romance] that makes you sad?
many xD but I love them all the same

What is your favorite song of #1 [Panic at the Disco]?
...the whole second album =)) j/k. theres too many!!! Northern Downpour (duh xD), Mad As Rabbits, Behind the Sea, The Only Difference, I Write Sins, Lying is the Most Fun xD

How did you become a fan of #7 [the Cab]?
Somebody mentioned a song by them with feat. Brendon and Patrick, listened, fell in love, listened to their other songs xD

What do you like to do while listening to #6 [Cobra Starship]
Sing along, sometimes dance (esp. when GP plays xDD)

Which of the 10 has influenced you the most?
See the top 4 up there? yeah xD

Which artist makes you the most happy?
Panic at the Disco's 2nd album. Literally. I was bummed and I lstened to Pretty. Odd. and I instantly felt better! xD

Which artist makes you the most sad?
My Chem. >.< still luv them though *glomp*

Which artist makes the best dance music?
COBRA STARSHIP. WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT HONESTLY? - I also agree xD

Which artist have you liked the longest?
Well, I must say, Simple Plan, I've known them since I was 10 years old xDD

Are there any artists you will still be listening to in 20 years?
All of em!!!

What are you listening to right now?
Nothing...>.< I might play Viva La Cobra xD

Comments

Popular Posts