the flail.

But yes I'm too lazy to type a seperate post so here's the medyo-edited email I sent to my classmates >.< Simple Plan w/ guests Metro Station and Cute is What We Aim For (Faber Drive didnt appear -_- aww) me with my dad. (yes, my dad xP) So pagpasok namin takbo agad ako sa merch stand. >> Nakabili ako ng black hoodie with pink stars and the SP symbol (wala nang XL L nlng eh maliliit so fit na fit lang sakin), Metro Station purple Tshirt (meh, the purple got to me, xD it's my fav kind of purple, like this text. This one's HUGE though, XL yun >.<) and a red Role Model shirt [Role Model is SP lead singer's and close friend photographer's clothing line] (eto naman tamang-tama lng...eh XL din un ah! gulo noh?) [wearing it right now! it's really comfy :D] Pagdating namin sa upuan namin...nasa harap namin ung stage pero ANG LAYO! wah! as in! Cute is What We Aim For started it off...I dunno if I mentioned this but I listened to their album and dont like them much i dunno why...and I still dunno why they sounded awesome tonight why dont I like them? xD Risque=♥ hehe xD Shaant! Backupvocalguythatidontknowhisname! [10-30min break] Metro Station = better than their live performance on TV. TRACE!! MASON!! SHAKE IT!!!!!!!! xD *by this time I was jumping and sorta dancing. Meh, this song always makes me dance xD* [break again] By this time I demanded na gusto ko sa baba [floor, ung malapit talaga sa stage] so sinubukan namin...ayyii may bantay at kailangan ng wristbands, meron lng kmi eh tickets xD so wala...pumunta nlng kami sa medyo tabi, sa tabi nga pero malapit. (and its ok for reasons that will be mentioned later) And it finally starts!! talagang may mga boxes para tayuan at talunan nila xD ChuckJeffSebDAVIDPIERRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *screams* oh LOL Pierre walked to our side and I waved and he pointed at me (of course he couldve been pointing at someone else, but he's still pointing to random fans, which could be me! wee!) They played: (not in order) Generation Time to Say Goodbye Shut Up Jump When I'm Gone The End Take My Hand Your Love is a Lie Save You Me Against the World Addicted Welcome to My Life I'd Do Anything Crazy Thank You Untitled Perfect I'm Just A Kid that's all the official songs...I think... >> the crazy antics! xDD so funny xD
--> Before they started Thank You, they said they wanna thank each and every one of us
David: so thank you *points*, you *points*, you, you and you *points, points and points xD*
So why dont they just sing a song? oh LOL xD
--> They were like talking about how they dance. Seb does...Fergie? ah watever it's funny, Pierre does something David does something, Pierre than dances again this time sort of a seducing dance and David puts the mic stand next to him
Pierre: Why did you put the stand next to me I'm not a stripper!
David: Yeah you dont charge [money] (wahhaha xD)
--> I forgot to mention this they did an improv song about Edmonton LOL xDD (they did that in Texas too xD and probably in other cities >.< but it's okay!) --> COVERS!! They did Flo-Rida's Low oh yeah xD and and I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry (aww except that Pierre did not change the 'girl' to 'boy'. There was actually a band that made a song 'I Kissed A Boy' with the same beat and tune. That same band was the one who sang 'Hollaback Boy' xD) And then I think it's actually a new song...? The 'party song': a party song they wrote at a party...LOL. I didnt know that. The other fans did. (Pierre: Yeah with the internet...[...] sh*t travels really fast these days xD)

>> THE VIEW. Well, we were on Jeff's side of stage (left in audience view, right in band's view) [okay, Jeff=Mr. Clean for clarification x_x] xP pero paminsan minsan pumupunta sa side namin si Pierre, or si David, or si Seb >.< again [I think it was Jeff] waving at the fans on our side yay :D and David (I kept shouting belated xD) SAD STUFF: Besides the hoodie being too fit, I didnt get an autograph or anything (we did get a poster for $10 and 3 large B&W pics for free :D) and I didnt manage to greet Jeff or David belated Happy Birthday (Jeff was on aug 22 and David was on 29) and worst of all, they didnt sing I CAN WAIT FOREVER. It's like, the really good song that gives me shivers for no particular reason, oh and also the song that has Pierre and David strumming their guitars in front of each other at the end (in other words, PxD sweetness T__T there's almost none in this concert!!) >> Oh, I forgot to mention somebody actually threw, besides glowy sticks (Pierre caught 2 xD) Someone actually threw a BRA onstage. Jeff hung it on his guitar then took it off xD omg. Then usually the bands would throw open bottles of water at the people on the floor (...am i lucky im not on the floor?)

So, all in all, lotsa merch, none signed, didnt meet the band in person, in almost every SP song I was standing up, my dad actually liked them coz theyre still melodic despite being rock and they have slower songs (UNTITLED! ^_^) Random:
[A while ago, at home while putting up the poster]
Dad: [looks at poster] May babae ba sa banda?
Me: [gasp/cracks up]
[A little while later]
Me: [is showing the free pic to them] Sige nga sino nga ulit yung babae dito?
Mom: eto oh [points at David]
Me: [Rolls on the floor/carpet laughing] DAVID!! omgosh. Dapat meron rin akong old panic at the disco poster tapos tatnungin nyo kung may babae dun sagot ko "hinde si RYAN yun!" wahahaha (ngaun kasi mukang lalaki na si Ryan, pero nung unang panahon talga...believe me xD)

Comments

Popular Posts