1st Day High???

...Somehow right now I'm too tired to flail and stuff about my first day. Okay,
>> We have lockers! AND gym lockers!(sorry, I already said that xD) >> I feel so freakin OP...as in!
>> My problem with lockers is every two periods there's a long-ish break to get the stuff we need from the locker for the next 2 periods. I'm currently scheduling it out, deciding which subjects go together in this binder and that...
>> We have 8 subjects in total. 4 main are Math, Sci, SS, and LA (Language Arts), minor ones are Options (Drama and Info Tech aka Computer), PE and Health
>> New buddy Stephanie >.< Buti nalang meron akong pwedeng sundan or to lead me to classes...still feeling OP though...
>> Kung pwede lang makahanap ng pinoy T_____T Kahit na magaling ako sa english I still have this language barrier thingy
>> I almost got lost/cant find a room...twice...one I was searching my locker all over xD and theres this time I cant seem to find the CR waaahhaha
>> totally random...Mrs. WALKER. lol.... my new friend says she's scary and so but still...WALKER xDD WALKER (okay im getting addicted to that surname...JWalk <33)
>> We have picture day on Sept. 11...and omg MY DAD'S NOT PAYING FOR PICTURE DAY!? waaaahhhh tapos nanghihingi pa naman si Citrine ng pic...oh wait...ha ung pinakamura lang...ung magnet...xDD
>> ...I really feel intimidated by the ppl's clothes...I need to shop...i wish they have Hot Topic here...lol xD
>> Almost every other minute I'm reminded by stuff from PCHS >.< I keep seeing things (aka I keep seeing people looking like my classmates/skulmates) I think I saw one that sorta-but-not-so-much reminds me of Tabier, but when I saw his personality, umm nah...di naman ganun kamuka ehh xD

.........................................I MISS U GUYS. I srsly think I'm never gonna fit in and and....i just wanna go back home there.

(I actually broke down minutes before we went out to school this morning)

Comments

Popular Posts