I was supposed to post a crackfic, but before that...

OH MY PETER WENTZ METRO STATION HAS A CONTEST ON MYSPACE KARAOKE!! you can either sing Shake It, Kelsey or Seventeen Forever

I gotta be better this time. I'm probably going to sing Kelsey or Seventeen Forever, because I won't survive singing 'shake it!' 1000x

xD

okay, back to this minicrackfic that came out of watching the concert footage in DVD performed at Denver in Nov. 2006 xD

to make this clear: at the start of Nails For Breakfast, Tacks for Snacks, Jon and brendon played in front of each other (actually Brendon didnt but who cares they were facing each other xD) and Jon looked...uncomfortable. Later on in another song Ryan and Jon played in front of each other in the middle of the stage xD

*before concert*
Brendon: Jon, since you're new to the abdn and all, let me introduce and explain to you a little thing called FANSERVICE.
Jon: What's fanservice?
Brendon: That's when two badn members show a bit of affection for each other onstage for the fans
Jon: You mean like stagegay?
Brendon: ...yeah.
Brendon: So when we start playing Nails, you walk over to me and I'll just walk to you and play in front of each other, got it?
Jon: oh...kay.

*after the cocnert*
Brendon: What was that?
Jon: What?
Brendon: During [insert song here]! You and Ryan were playing in front og each other!
Jon: ...that was fanservice?
Brendon: You I did that with you and you look uncomfortable but you did it so naturally with Ryan!
Jon: I was concentrating in playing in Nails?
Brendon: I don't believe you! *heads off to the shower room*
Ryan: *suddenly pops up/was eavesdropping* he's just jealous, Jon.
[Brendon: I heard that!]
Jon: How?
Ryan: He's jealous of you playing in front of me *smirk* did you see his face when Katie(/Dusty, dont recognize xD) did that lapdance on him?
Jon: I bet he was wishing you were doing that in front of him
Ryan: [gah i cant make that smiley face xD] -_-' shut up, Jon
Spencer: Well I'VE got nothing to do with this because I can't exactly move around and play in front of people, you know?
Jon: *turns to Spencer* aww next time I'll play in front of you Spence, and Brendon can have his Ryan back
Ryan: *rolls eyes*
LOL xD thats all for now!

Comments

Popular Posts