Instructions: Put your favorite music player on shuffle (Party Shuffle on iTunes) and fill in the names of the songs in the order they show up. Or you could pick your own songs, but that’s not as much fun. ;)

My friends see me as: I Want to Break Free - The Cab (LOL true)

My make-out song is: Heels Over Head - Boys Like Girls (haha, nice)

My day will be like: Beside You - Marianas Trench (aww)

I’ll have a good day if I can just hear: (Coffee's For Closers) - Fall Out Boy (OMYGOSH I HAVENT HEARD THIS SONG FOR A LONG TIME!)

Next time I’m in front of a crowd, I’ll say: Perfect - Simple Plan

My message to the world has always been: A Little Bit - MYMP (awwwww!! XDDDD)

Somewhere in my wedding vows, I will include: Up Against the Wall - Boys Like Girls (o.O)

My best friend is like: Generation - Simple Plan (lol badass?)

My alter-ego is: Devil On My Shoulder - Billy Talent (hahaha)

Right now, I feel: I Miss You - Blink 182 (PERFECTLY RIGHT <3)

My innermost desire is: 7 Minutes In Heaven - Fall Out Boy (OMG IT FITS IT FITS LOLAWWWW)

What makes me happy is: Sending Postcards from a Plane Crash - Fall Out Boy (o.O im in a plane crash. how is THAT happy?)

My birth was like: Wine Red - The Hush Sound

My theme song: Hand of God by Fall Out Boy (hahah)

My deepest secret is: Poppin Champagne by All Time Low (i dont drink :D)

If I reached the top of Mount Everest, what I would scream: Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance (haha but what ARE these last words?)

My favorite thing to do is: You're So Damn Hot - Ok Go (o.O)

The story of my life is: Kapag Tumibok Ang Puso - Toni Gonzaga (ahahah true?)

At my funeral they’ll play: We're So Starvin - Panic! at the Disco (omg this makes me sound like I'll come back as a zombie XD)

When I’m drunk I say: Take My Hand - The Cab

Behind my back, my friends think I'm: Backstabber - The Dresden Dolls (O.O)

If I got lost on a desert island, I would yell: Re-Education (Through Labor) - Rise Against

When I’m in the shower, I sing: Tell Me What To Do - Metro Station

My love of life was inspired by the song: Peace Sign/Index Down - Gym Class Heroes

Highschool was like: Alive - Frio (ohhh haha)

My family is described by the song: I'm Just A Kid - Simple Plan (oh yeah. oh yeah)

How will you die? Hot Mess - Cobra Starship

What was/is your bf/gf to you ? We Intertwined - The Hush Sound (LOLOLOL)

~*~*~*~*~*~

Use the song title to answer...
I am: Acadia (haha, nice name)

I love: Calling All Cars (hahaha XD)

I hate: Practice Makes Perfect (so i hate practicing?)

I need: Mahiwagang Pag-ibig (lolyes XD)

I have: Curse of the Curves (oh my goodness XD)

I care about: Friday Night (haha)

I heard that: Umaasa

I was: DJ Bumbay (hahaha)

I wish: Can You Keep A Secret?

I think that: Check Yes Juliet

I worship: Thank You for the Venom (haha)

I'm obsessed with: That's What You Get (revenge?)

I crave: Vanilla Twilight (haha vanilla sure twilight nope)

I would die for: Narda (hahaha)

I could: I Don't Love You (o.o)

I will: Weightless (LOL)

I have to: PunkB*tch (LOLOLOL)


My goals

Use the first line of the song to answer.
My dad says that if I want to get far in life, I have to do this: well they encourage all complete cooperation, send you roses when they think you need to smile (LOL)

The best day in life would involve doing this: I'm sitting in a room, Made up of only big white walls and in the hall. (o.o)

Some days all I can think about is: Matagal ko nang gustong malaman mo (haha)

When I first see my best friend, I tell her: Tell me what's wrong with society (ahahahah yeah)

When I'm trying to get to sleep, I think about: hey, dad, look at me, think back and talk to me. did i grow up according to plan?

When I'm about to die, my last words will be: I have loved you only in my mind (awww :O)

I want people to think I am: I'm leaving, I'm turning off the lights (LOL)

My three most desired wishes are:
1) I shouldve known better not to wait around (take it back home, coz I hate her)
2) ang pag-ibig ay sadyang ganyan, tiwala sa isat isay kailangan
3) to unexplain the unforgivable, drain of the blood and give the kids a show (lolyeah bands to play in this city plss XD)

On Christmas day when I saw my presents, I said: What's My Age Again? (aahahahah XD was I given with kid's toys?)

I finally found out what true love was, so I: today's the day, the worst day of my life (HAHAHAHAH WHAT? SO IRONIC XD) (OH LOL THE TITLE WAS LEARNING TO FALL BY BOYS LIKE GIRLS. HOW FITTING XD)

I've always wanted to tell the person I love that: Now I'm of consenting age, to be forgetting you in a cabaret (LOLwhut o.o XD)

Here's how I'm going to change my life: In a crooked little town, they were lost and never found (o.o)

When I'm graduating, here's what I won't stop thinking about: Am I more than you bargained for yet? (LAWL)


Use the singer or band to answer.
( If it's not a male/female and it's supposed to be, shuffle til it is. )
My best friend: Forever the Sickest Kids (aww they do have that barkada feel to their songs XD)

My mom: HAHA STILL TATU

My dad: Forgive Durden (haha)

My favorite teacher: Parokya ni Edgar (hahah sa parokya!)

My boyfriend: My Chemical Romance (ooh lala XD the name kinda fits)

My grandmother: Nina

My grandfather: Westlife (hahaha)

My worst enemy: Billy Talent (oooooh)

What I name my first girl: Regine Velasquez (ah NAKS XD)

What I name my first boy: Fall Out Boy (LOL I AM NOT THAT OBSESSED)

What I name my second girl: The Hush Sound (lol)

What I name my second boy: Kamikazee (lol...hmm, maybe something based on that ahahahhaha)

My cousin: Cartel

My idol: Panic! at the Disco (oh yeh)

Comments

Popular Posts