Rll, why are we watching this?

AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH.

lesson learned: TAKE OPPORTUNITIES WHEN YOU FUCKING HAVE THEM.

k so ive already heard of this contest on TV called Karaoke Star Jr for ages I dunno 9 maybe to 15. Just when I checked out the site that's the day the auditions were being held here in Edmonton. i could have thrown a tantrum and gone audition in West Edmonton Mall I KNOW I HAVE A CHANCE but i didnt.

now my lil bro is watching that show and i am a combination of wanting to watch that show and NOT watching that show coz that couldve been ME.

aaaah and here goes that feeling again with all that uncertainty; where is my life headed? i dont know. what am i good at. I DONT KNOW. i dont feel like im good at anything right now. it happens sometimes.

gosh, i need to sleep. tinotoyo na ata ako

Comments

Popular Posts