Calm AFTER the Storm

For the first time in WEEKS I feel normal today. listening to the teacher, reading a book, not listening to the teacher, reading fanfiction during comp class (lol), *siiiiiigh* NORMAL.

And there's deadxstop. I used to be so sad that I don't talk to him much and all that but now...I've just come to appreciate time I spend with him o.O "What happened to Tabier???" Well, yeah I was still spazzing about it this morning, but then I saw him pass by with a black jacket and LOL omg he's so cute WHYYY wahahah xD *headdesk* ang salawahan ko nmn...

So the dream WAS a sign, but I'm thinking it's not about deadxstop not liking me back. It's probably a sign about ichigo telling the spazz that I like deadxstop then told ichigo that I'm not his type. But he doesnt know that for sure. LOL AJA! (somehow I started using that term again, AJA!)

I changed the name of this blog by the way. OMG IT FITS SO WELL CHRONICLES OF THE HOPELESSLY HOPEFUL. AND PROFESSIONALLY OBSESSED.

Comments

Popular Posts