OH. MY. GOSH.
HOLY SPATULA.

So today I had a cold. I decided to take a nap after school. Who knew that sleeping with a cold just gave me THE MOST AWESOMEST EPIC TABIER DREAM. EVER?!?

I cant remember the beginning very well (sorry for not remembering, my mind was busy trying to retain every detail of the CLIMAX) I'm sure I was in class, may or may not have deadxstop in it, and in between are shots/views of this website (youtube?). But Newee, you said this is a Tabier dream! I'M GETTING TO IT! Outside, around dusk, I saw him (may or may not be with harell+PCC peepz, but I'm sure there were people) we were just hanging around, chatting, laughing, yknow. (We were at Jose Abad Santos Street!!) But then dusk turned to night and before I knew it
He took my hand. Led me a little way away from the group
Half-kneeled on the ground
And asked me
"Neweleen Anne--*insert short tiny squeak/scream here which made my parents look from the window of the house we used to live and we had to act inconspicious before they go away xD* Neweleen Anne Co, will you be my future wife?"
WHATEVER IT STILL COUNTS AS ASKING ME OUT. LIEK OMG!!!!okay im using too much allcaps xD
But I, was SO torn. In my mind I was like "how about deadxstop?" But then I weighed out the odds (mas mabait si Tabier ^_^) (LOL me petting his hair while thinking, omg xD) It did took me a long time, which wouldve been weird in the real world but this is a dream so yeah xD so I told him "I'll keep you in suspense till tomorrow though you probably know my answer." *kinikilig na grin*

This is probably why I havent been having Tabier dreams at all this month, it was leading up to THIS. HA. xD

But now it makes me feel guilty for liking deadxstop. Srsly, how could I? xD

Comments

Popular Posts