:D I just made a couple of fanart and I fucked up one of them! but not very fucked up so still. yay! xD

This is why I love Holy Week. I remember last year I was drawing something Carlo/Vincent (BtD) too. This time I drew a Peterick!


Runaway kiss by ~NekoNewee on deviantART

kyaaaa xD and I have another bigger fanart above where I drew that and that's the one I fucked up xD It's a more realistic drawing of Pete and Patrick, basing it off different sources (posters, album sleeves, etc.) and I messed up Patrick's eyebrows aaargh and tonight I bought markers/color pen to color the thing and...waaah di ata ako sanay some of the stuff is not how I wanted it to be, and the SKIN TONES. aaaah ang pangit ng strokes! I'm editing it in PS right now to blur/smudge it out xD (me: *takes off glasses* omg my fanart looks better when I take off my glasses! xD

Comments

Popular Posts