*sigh* spring break is halfway over. I just survived 24 hours of not using the computer, as safety measures against a possible April Fool's virus xP

Warped Tour. I hate you. But you are a significant part of bandom canon. Without you Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance would have never met. And you only always stop at Calgary and never Edmonton. *sigh*

But this year's line up is...well, not my type. 3OH!3's there, and some other bands I know other people love but I havent heard their music yet. Oh look Lights is gonna be on Warped Tour ooooh :D I like her. ;D

That's why I don't know if it's gonna be worth it bugging my parents take a looong bus ride to Calgary only to see bands I only halfheartedly love. No seriously lahat ng gusto last year nawala na, TAI, CS, GCH, kahit ATL at WTK wala na rin T___T maybe I should listen to other stuff now.

~*~

So. today wala kaming ginawa kundi maglaro ng Rockband2, manood ng House (yes wentznanigans arent there to melt my brain but im still making my brain melt with the medical terms xD)

Now that I'm back, let's see how did the wentznanigans go...

oh and, I'M GONNA GO TO THE MARIANAS TRENCH CONCERT THIS SATURDAY :D:D:D:D:D:D weeeee but im not listening to them right now LOL im listening to VersaEmerge again >.< they ARE awesome. I keep getting reminded of that. Maybe I'll put some of their songs on my MP4 ^_^

Comments

Popular Posts