rediscovery, or I just didnt like their previous works

but anyways, VersaEmerge's new EP sounds wicked awesome! Paramore fans take this!

http://www.purevolume.com/versaemerge

Panic! at the Disco meets Paramore with a touch of Forgive Durden xD (note the !)

anyways, imma hunt for a better layout now...
*browses* omg FOB layout yay xD but theyre too...scantily clad for my liking o.O but it's from these sets of pics that spewed the "brb watering Patrick" icon xD

OMG! OMG--*edits layout*

EDIT: well, that was supposed to be a green chibi fob layout but I think the header wasnt uploaded anymore :( but I got this instead! after hours of browsing and tweaking (yay tweaking! xD) I got THIS! awesome, ne? I love this layout to bitss.. but I dont know what im gonna put in the music player though xD cant choose! xD

Comments

Popular Posts