OMG 'Tis alive!!! MEME TIME!

Don't be so sure just yet. xD I might not post again for a few weeks, who knows.

*Stares at my blog* I need to get a new layout. Not that Panic sucks, but come on a part of my chatbox aint showing!! waaahh. Now's not the time though.

anyways, I had a not really nice winter but it could've been worse, it's warming up a lil bit. We hit positive temperature this week but it's gonna get negative in the next week again. My Xmas and New Year are simple and quiet, seeing as we don't have our relatives with us here. Once again our batch, this time named Juniors Xenosiege, has been named CHAMPION in PCC's cheering competition.

Now...meme time! Got this one from Kai! wait! *downloads songs hahaha xD*

Open yar itunes, media player, whatever and place it on shuffle. And type down the next song that appears every after whatever. You know what I mean. XDDD Here's my results.

1. Opening Credits - Teenagers by My Chemical Romance [ahahah xD]
2. Waking Up Scene - Six Feet Under the Stars by All Time Low [awesome. bagay.]
3. Getting Ready Scene - Dead! by My Chemical Romance [wahahah wtf? is this like getting ready for a funeral or something? xDD]
4. Car Driving Scene - Catch Me If You Can by Gym Class Heroes [omg roadtrip!!!! xD]
5. High School Flashback Scene - No Touch by Rocksteddy [ayy naman.Blue Jeans man laaang....xD]
6. Nostalgic Scene - From Yesterday by 30 Seconds to Mars [aaawww xD]
7. Angry Scene - I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears and None on my Fingers by Fall Out Boy [...uhm. okay. xP acceptable, I guess.]
8. Agony, Painful Scene - Snakes On A Plane by Cobra Starship [wtf!? omg THE PAAIIIINNN I GOT BITTEN BY A COBRAHH]
9. Break-up Scene - I Kissed A Boy by Cobra Starship [ahahaha xD the dude's gay]
10. Sad, Breakdown Scene - Shut Up by Simple Plan [not exactly breakdown and sad, but it's ANGRY.]
11. Nightclub/Dance Scene - Cookie Jar by Gym Class Heroes [ahahaha awesomeness xD]
12. Buddy/Sidekick Scene - Human by The Killers [okay...uhm.]
13. Dreaming of Someone Scene - Lion's Roar by The Hush Sound [sounds dreamy, mm-hm *nods*]
14. Contemplation Scene- Move Along by The All-American Rejects [mm-hm, nice.]
15. Love Scene - ALPHAdog and OMEGAlomaniac by Fall Out Boy [wait, this song's in my playlist!? oh awesomeness! xD not fitting though xD]
16. Kissing Scene - Magbalik by Callalily [this should be in the scene above, but this would do xD]
17. Relaxing Scene - Afterlife by Avenged Sevenfold [just when it gets relaxing it chooses to play one of the harder songs in my playlist o.O]
18. Action/Fight Scene - Summer Hair = Forever Young by The Academy Is... [okay, this and Afterlife should exchange themes.]
19. Victory Scene - Stay by Cueshe [uhm...no?]
20. Closing Credits - Honey by The Hush Sound [nice, haha.]

imma go do this in LJ naman! hihihihi xD

Comments

Popular Posts