Fanfic flail

somehow....yeah, it's 2 disney AUs straight xD
1) Beauty and the Beast, sort of, Patrick's a velociraptor, aka a dinosaur. It's real fine, haha :D
2) Ever After/Cinderella (not sure what Ever After's all about, so xD who cares? xDD) Joncer is awesome!!! awesomeawesomeawesome xD yay for Joncer!

did I mention that I also have a growing love for Brencer? Curse those HP AUs! haha, still awesome though xD

but, i cant view this Little Mermaid AU coz I'M NOT 18 YEARS OLD. sheesh. the reclist says it's PG though. remind me in 3 years, will ya?

anyways, 8 days till my bandom birthday! (aka that day i searched into seraph5's DA trying to find a KuroFay fan art and got hooked by one of her bandom fics)

imma move my mems from LJ to delicious now, then read Warriors xD yay Warriors! \m/ <--IT'S A PAW!

[[aand yes I'm also posting because I'm still spazzy about my new and perfect layout xD]]

Comments

Popular Posts