I hear it before I knew it...hahaha...

yep, wala pa rin TG. *sigh* sabi daw naglilipatan daw sa KHQ. Hm, never thought of that, xD oh well. pag tumagal pa toh, baka.

okay, about my post title. I'm checking out Nexopia (yan yung sikat dito instead of Freindster) and went to the Music section, at may medyo last year silang post on Warped Tour bands. First video is Give It All by Rise Against and...isnt that familiar!? o.O I kept thinking san ko yun narinig before... I wikied, and I was right. Need For Speed: Underground 2! Ha! omg! I should know! xD dati kasi napahilig ako sa NFS na yung mga ibang knta na nagpplay dun nasstuck sa mind ko xD but i never gave much importance. Now I know it's them...wow. So I've actually heard part-bandom even before I even knew of them, hahaha xD

UKUOW (U Know Ur Obsessed When): You play a game just because one of your favorite band's songs is in the soundtrack xD

First time listening to Angels and Airwaves. I hear the familiar voice of Tom DeLonge, hehe. Pero medyo kakaantok yung kanta, Breathe. A part of teh first scene reminded me of House xDD (Tom DeLonge starring in a House episode yesplz actually any familiar band dude/dudette in House YESPLZ)

Comments

Popular Posts