here or LJ? LJ or here?

meh, oh well, since matagal ko na ring di nauupadte toh xD

random: I still cant believe Pete Wentz manages to update 3 BLOGS. Okay, 2 personal blogs and 1 bandsite blog. How the heck does he do that eh ako nga im a normal person di ko magawa-gawa xD

1: TG is down! Noooooo!!! I was gonna flail pa naman... *pout* [spence wentz...lololol he really has to bring that up huh?]
2: omg total boyband discovery...
I was chatting with Mesh and she, in her terms, threw loads of Big Bang videos to me a while ago xD okay, I officially like G-Dragon. GDxTOP OTP (sorry xD but hey this group is so effeminate any pairing would do o.O) esp. the Coffee Prince Parody! LOLOLOL xD HE'S AS GIRLY AS RYAN ROSS BACK THEN. OMG.
And the slash. OMG THE SLASH. just... *flails*

3: now that I've flailed, noooooo waaaahh paabutin mo naman ako ng 1 year (Bandom addiction anniversary on Feb 8 yay xD) paabutin mo naman ako ng 1 year bago ako maadik sa iba (im not saying I'm definitely hooked yet...who knows? The same thign happened during the transition from tsubasa to Bandom, speaking of Tsubasa...)

imma check for latest chapters now, then dream bandom dreams xD goodnyt!

Comments

Popular Posts