Panic! Overload!!! xDD

okay, so Sunday is my Bandom anniversary (omg 1 year na ko in bandom :D) so I was supposed to go on a bandom shopping spree nung Saturday, pero dalawa lang nabili ko, which is Viva La Cobra! (yay poster xD) aaaand...

OMG AFYCSO LIMITED EDITION BOX SET!!!! BACK IN 2006!!!

The theme of the box set is a 1910-ish, even the box looks old
Contains:
=> CD (AFYCSO, no more no less. aww.)
=> DVD (Live concert in Denver and some tour documentary, which is awesome xD)
=> painting-ish poster (in which Brendon looks lik Brandon Flowers, Ryan and Spencer has slightly feminine curves and Jon only has a head o.O)
=> Mask. Simple, just on the eyes green mask. >.<
=> Nov2006 Tour program (tour stops and stuff) nothing much xP
=> Phinekistoscope (just a circle pinwheel but you do something and look at it in front of a mirror while you twirl it and it's an eye animation trick :D I remember Brendon mentioning this in an interview. Interviewer: Do you have to be high for this to work? xD)
=> Blank diary. awesomeness. I still dont know what to put in it xD maybe after I finish my journal right now.
=> newspaper. It's dated Aug. 1, 1910. and there's an article that's about Phils. I was liek "whaa??" then if I remember my Kasaysayan correctly 1910 was around the time US was meddlin with the Phils xD niiiiiiiice...!!!

ok. back to the DVD. I finished watching it last night :D omg Ryhawk!! and Spencer clean cut!! kyaaaaaaaa! Brendon at ang pawis nya na tumutulo xD and whaddya know it's the same concert that Mara was watching, which she kept telling me that Ryan's backup voice on Time to Dance was awesome! I AGREE! Ryan's backup voice on this concert was really really good! and at the second half of the concert, costume change--ROSEVEST!!! *jumps out of the sofa and slumps onto the carpet, and did a Watanuki roll xD* ROSEVEST!!!!!!! <3!!!! kyaaaa xD and on the documentary, gulat ko na medyo iba boses ni Jon noon kesa ngayon, also Brendon. awwtz bumaba pa boses nila ngayon xD (they were like, 19, 19, 20, 21, in SS BU RR JW order that time) and I think this is also the time they filmed Backstabbers by the Dresden Dolls xD

more flail on the live concert footage! I have CRACKminifics!!! xDD

Comments

Popular Posts