I AM FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW.

Including last night:
1. i had a down mood swing attack from the IB info night in M.E. because of the looming prospect of senior high last night and did some stupid things that made my mom shout at me. cried myself to sleep. i felt better but still not fully well today.
2. because of that I totally forgot that today was the freeze day and I didnt get to do it. No big deal, but I really wanted to do it, too. *insert profanities here*
3. im now getting depressed and worried that im never going to get my part of the SS project properly done. id like to think words flow out better when I type, so I typed what I can within 30mins (or less) a while ago and typed more than what ive written in 40mins in social class today. now I just have to print this thing and edit it here and there by pen tomorrow but IT WONT FUCKING PRINT. STUPID CONNECTION BLAH BLAHS!
4. oh hey and DONT FORGET (like the freeze day) that we have a social test AND a LA writing exam on tuesday (effin business letters! a chance to be direct but make sure it's still long! *insert yet more profanities*), which is also the day Marianas Trench performs on MuchMusic and release their new album. (remind me to get to listen to the stream on the Much site) oh well i wouldnt have to worry about that till after the weekend, when I HAVE TO GET MY SS PROJECT DONE BEFORE IT'S OVER.
5. MEDYO NAGHAHANG PA RIN COMPUTER KO AAAARRRRGH. like worse than usual.

on the brightside i read a hilarious yet serious manyAUs and I've read somewhere that someone's planning to write an effin SAILOR MOON AU for BandomBigBang. liek OMG. I hope he/she manages to finish it! *omg the though of a hilarious AU brings a smile to my face.*

This shows that I am a bad mix between a pessimist and a procrastinator.

Pessimist+Procrastinator=emo/depressed girl but usually does well.

But hey! im a pessimist for a reason! ill explain taht some other time.

Why do I keep doing this to myself!? another thing i hate about me: i always promise id sleep early, id always say "konti nlng 5mins lng" or something then I go for....30MINS? yeah, kahit di ako umiidlip late pa rin ako natutulog which is bad kasi inaantok nako sa science eh wala pa naman akong kaalam-ALAM sa Electricity (RLL!!! I actually believe he knows more than I do in this topic)

anyways, ciao and i hope i dont explode. implode or worse. break down!

Comments

Popular Posts