ok, so I FINALLY managed to email my classmates x_x i hope they would reply back...

and look! remember last time I messed with the slogan generator and put Brendon's name in it? now there's the mutant song lyric quiz! (no idea why you call it quiz) you type in something, and it automatically inserts it into a famous song xD




If you wanna be my lover,
you gotta get with my Patrick.

Which song was this lyric from?

Get your own lyrics:

xDDD Wannabe by The Spice Girls




I call you when I need you, my Patrick's on fire.

Which song was this lyric from?

Get your own lyrics:


uhm....oh ON FIRE!!! *Panics!* <--oh yeah that pun's intended xD

You know that we are living in a Patrick world
and I am a Patrick girl.

Which song was this lyric from?

Get your own lyrics:

*straight face* I actually thought this was Barbie Girl but no it's Material Girl by Madonna...WAHAHAHAHHA this one makes me laugh so hard xDD *cracks up*



Today is gonna be the day
that they're gonna throw Patrick back to you.

Which song was this lyric from?

Get your own lyrics:

uhm...thank you?

and I thought it couldn't get any more hilarious...

I kissed a Patrick and I liked it.

Which song was this lyric from?

Get your own lyrics:
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. NO NEED TO SAY ANY MORE. Y'ALL KNOW THE SONG.

oh look the site's got all sorts of type-in-something generators! It has a movie one! and guess what it spewed out?


Nobody puts Patrick in a corner.

Which movie was this quote from?

Get your own quotes:
HA! just so you know the Fall Out Boy song 'Nobody Puts Baby In A Corner' is quoted from this movie Dirty Dancing. Awesome coincidence, eh?

and now... im going to mess around this more.

To Patrick, and beyond!

Which movie was this quote from?

Get your own quotes:

Comments

Popular Posts