first, random fanfic quote/passage:

"I know," Jon says, and then he knocks again. "I have something for you to
see."

It's a variation, and Ryan hesitates before he stands up and pulls open the
door just a bit, just enough to see Jon's face and his scruffy beard, his hoodie
on and wrapped tight despite the fact that it's over . "Okay?"

Jon bites his lip, and he's blushing a little before he shifts the way he's
holding his hoodie. "I thought you were lonely today," he says as a cat pushes
itself out of his hoodie, grey and black striped and Ryan can't think of
anything to say. He steps forward, and his hands almost brush Jon's when he
reaches for the cat and takes her close. "That's Clover. Dylan doesn't like car
rides."

*IMT* I would SO love it if Jon Walker came to my house bringing a kitten in his hoodie (KITTEN!!kyaaaaa)

so, it's my bday yesterday. random stuff:
-> yknow what I want my crush to give me? well, since mahal magpadala, him singing Happy Birthday by The Click Five would be the awesomest gift :) because I miss him singing.
-> we bought Rockband 2 =D I now normally play Medium on guitar but mostly Easy on drums, and unfortunately I can only sing on 4 songs, kasi yun lang apat ang alam ko na lyrics
-> I don't feel like going on TG o.O oh well. im on a fanfic reading marathon though >.<
-> we also had cake yesterday, but it's too sweet omgwah xD konti lng tuloy kinain ko
-> Warriors Book 6: onoz bluestar!! waaaaiiii >.<
-> gah I didnt get to update my story again (I think this is probably why I'm not going TG xD)
-> Rockband 2 made me go on a retro soundtrip! (did i even use the word retro right? Coz alam ko retro means old...) it's songs from the 70s/80s (cant tell the eras apart except that I know 70's disco xD) so yeah the infamous Eye of the Tiger and also Hungry Like the Wolf by Duran Duran xD (I dunno if I've mentioned I've taken a liking to this band, I also like Rio, but that's because Hedley parodied their music video in Never Too Late xD)

Comments

Popular Posts