okay, 1 song into the streaming album, Marianas Trench's new album Masterpiece Theatre = ♥

The first track sort of reminds me of Queen, with the gang harmonies (but I guess theyve been doing that, like with Shake Tramp) and Forgive Durden.

Cross My Heart \:D/ <--YM dance emoticon xD

Sing Sing has an awesome beat at the start :D:D:D
Good to You has a guest female vocals o.O wonder who it is....
Now I'm admitting that Josh Ramsay also has an incredible voice range and shall join Patrick Stump, Brendon Urie, and Hayley Williams in the Vocalists With Insane Voice Ranges Group xD
Perfect - i was half hoping it to be a SP cover, but of course it's not xD there's a line that what i only understood was "what u want, what you need" and it that line and tune REALLY sounds like F4's song (I forgot the title, something like show me your love?) *hums...show me yo love, what u need, what u feel what u see!* <-that F4 song?
Masterpiece Theatre III - haha they went from gang harmony to a happy awesome fast beat that first reminded me of I Don't Care but now reminds me of Bohemian Rhapsody xD

and omg i just realized now...I think all the Masterpiece Theatres...theyre mashups of the songs! (not sure, maybe just in III, but still...AWESOME!!!! first with FOB's What A Catch, Donnie, now this, this is more awesome musically, but FOB's more nostalgic *siigh*) wait scratch that. they are seriously getting to an epic ending here, managed to send shivers down my spine...ohhh awesome!!

so I just finished my social project xD yay me! here are the upcoming events this week:
monday: SS project DEADLINE and we'll be going to St. Joseph. I dont know if it's open house or IB. I'm going to get intimidated AGAIN. awwman!!
tuesday: SS QUIZ and Marianas Trench album coming out and theyll be performing live on MOD (so i really cant buy the album xD coz i need to be home on time)
Wednesday: happy EDSA revolution day! immunizations (which I dont have to take coz I already took it bago kami pumunta dito xD and you cant have too much vaccine) buy MT album, and that days's Ash Wednesday and we'll be attending mass at 7PM and we'll be buying Rockband 2 after that :D
thursday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLENE!!!! OMG SWEET 16 FOR YOU!! wake up and go to mass again with lil bro on 9AM after that...ROCK OUT WITH ROCKBAND 2!!!
friday: ROCK OUT, update stories, maybe tweak the storyblog more (better yet finish the layout na xD)
saturday and sunday: yeah do random stuff, read fanfics, LOL at AUs and crack, not have a life.

ohh no way 3OH!3's album gets released the same day as Marianas Trench! I guess I might have to buy both albums, I'm listening to the stream right now.

dang i need to sleep na xD I'll check out 3OH!3's album tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts