we should do this more often, it feels awesome xD SHOPPING!!!

so today my mom has no work so we decided to go to the mall. I HAZ A NEW HAIRCUT!!! and I look FABULOUS xD I'm so happy on how it turned out, I was worried for a time, but yeah it's shorter, with layers and even my lil bro says I look younger (which so fits my chibi hyper personality sometimes xD)

and we also bought shoes (SHOES! xD) kasi sira na. I bought these awesome black sneakers that has a graffiti design but now that I tried it again at home...parang ang laki masyado xD (random bandom: I saw a bag saying "I ♥ SHOES" and I instantly thought of Spencer. And Pete xD) My family also bought DVDs from HMV and I bought Want by 3OH!3 and Fix Me by Marianas Trench (finally! SHAKE TRAMP! xD) and also the latest AP ish.

and I changed the music again. It's Celebrity Status by Marianas Trench. I wanted to put Acadia but I also want something upbeat to match my mood :D

and also, LOL I do influence many people. My lil bro likes Haru Haru by Big Bang and someone should've videotaped us headbobbing to it xD

imma update my story now, I just procrastinated too much O.O

Comments

Popular Posts