I HATE IT WHEN THIS HAPPENS. DAMN.

*breathe* good things first. I had a fine thursday and friday the 13th.
Thursday:
>> I FOUND A SINGING BUDDY OMG!!! xD I recced America's Suitehearts and 20 Dollar Nosebleed to her a long time ago and she LOVES IT! xD yay may ksama na ko sa pagkanta! nalate pa nga kami after lunch dahil dun pero masaya pa rin ako xD
>> MEL open House was AWESOME xD there are all loads of stuff and yeah xD THEY DID A CHINESE LION DANCE OMG I MISS PCC >_<

Friday:
>> I was happy/chipper all morning before classes even started, coz it's warm xD I was listening to Big Bang and Hey Monday for the morning xD
>> I wouldnt say very lucky but I made my own luck today. I didnt want to go to choir practice (kasi naman eh it takes up the whole lunch period and...deadxstop! xD) so we (me and my friend) didnt. and what did we get? yay naglaro kami ng baraha kasama ng mga katambay xD and he still calls me purple xP and purple reminded me of aubergine which reminded me of Time to Dance by PATD. way to go. xD

"Boys will be boys, hiding in estrogen and wearing aubergine dreams..."

yes. go o_O all you want xD

and also, FOB IS EVERYWHERE O.O There's this contest by MuchMusic "My date with Fall Out Boy" in which if you win you get to meet the band and a trip to see them play live in toronto (BND2 tour) all you have to do is send a video of yourself saying WHY you should be the one to hang out with them. And there's also another contest on Myspace Karaoke by recording America's Suitehearts you get a trip to a BND concert (2nd and 3rd include gift bags >.<) and I'm so joining the myspace karaoke one, i dunno about the muchmusic one I'm sorta video-shy xD (yes. incessant singer is video shy, what the heck xD)

so yeah I tried recording AS but my brother shushed me in the middle of recording coz i was too loud. seriously. im pissed now.

Comments

Popular Posts