super geeky post part 2/3!

stuff not typed from memory in red.

20. Red carpet bluesman
~ dunno.

21. Parker Lewis
~ Parker Lewis Can't Lose (But I'm Going to Give It My Best Shot)

22. The Invisible Man
~ I thought it's from Pros and Cons of Breathing [TTTYG] (I wish I was as invisible as you make me feel) but it's actually from the FAD bonus track pavlov (I'm the Invisible Man, who cant stop starin at the mirror)

23. Rose Vest Superman
~ HAHHAHAHAHA xD see we all know about Ryan Ross' legendary rosevest right? and theres also this pic of Ryan when he was young he was dressed up as Superman one Halloween night xD

24. Body bag idealist
~ Growing Up [FOB's EOWYGF] (She never meant a thing to me 'Cept for putting idealists in a body bag)

25. Memory sleeper
~ I dunno.

26. 504 Planner
~ 504Plan: Tom Conrad and Jon Walker's old band.

27. Gin and Kerosene Man
~ Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner (Drink down that gin and kerosene...)

28. Lake Dragger
~ i dont know. shipped gold standard? i heard lake michigan there xD

29. Lake Effect Kid
~ Lake Effect Kid, [CFOBmixtape]

30. Silly Bear
~ Lullabye [FAD hidden track] (Honey is for bees silly bear)

31. Pavlove's Dog
~ I'm pretty sure it's from Pavlov but i dunno about the dog

32. Sam I Am
~ I know the movie. xD

33. donnie the worlds greatest catcher
~ What a Catch, Donnie

34. Golden friend
~ either Saturday [TTTYG] (I'm good to go for aomething golden) or Golden [IOH]

35. The nervous holy ghost
~ West Coast Smoker (I'm a nervous wreck/three times for the holy ghost)

36. The best dressed DA
~ You're Crashing, But You're No Wave [IOH] (the DA is dressed to the nines, in the mirror he practices all his lines)

37. Your john cusack
~ A track on FOB's Evening Out. Definitely. if not it's a rare or EP track then.

38. Peroxide princess
~ i dunnoooo xp

Comments

Popular Posts