coz I feel like it. xD so unknown to me at that time before America's Suitehearts video was released FriendsOrEnemies held a contest on who the band members are going to prtray in that video (like we all know that the band members are characters from their songs in the video). but they had to choose from 58 names. 58! omg! gulat ko pa na may tumama! (or baka dahil lagpas jan1 na nun xD) but I somehow had awesome fun time looking at the list, with all the FOBsong references and etc. xD so here is me displaying how addicted I am and my geekiness. I'm going to post the first 19. then another 19 then 20 >.<

note: all stuff in red are copied from something and not from memory xP




1. Disaster Townie
~ no idea xP





2. Mr such good fashion sense
~ Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued [FUCT] (besides we've got such good fashion sense)





3. Butterfly bandage
~ Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes (fell out of bed, butterfly bandage, but don't worry)





4. Shallow water traitor
~ I don't know. Disloyal Order ulit? xP





5. Austin the problem child
~ Austin, We Have A Problem? I've heard of the title but never the song >.<





6. Alpha Dog
~ ALPHAdog and OMEGAlomaniac [CFOBmixtape]





7. Bottled star
~ I had no idea what it meant, but I just checked out the lyrics to 27, so...yeah xD [FAD] (you're a bottled star; the planets align, you're just like Mars)





8. Canary in a coalmine
~ I've Got All This Ringing In My Ears And None On My Fingers [IOH] (you're a canary, I'm a coalmine) *I just found out from reading the comments what that meant, they used to send canaries into mines to check if there are poisonous gases and stuff*





random: which reminds me of another expression in Hum Hallelujah "we're a bull your ears are just a china shop". "bull in a china shop" because there's this myth that since bulls are (animals? careless?) they're going to destroy all the stuff in that china shop (am i right? I just saw this myth getting busted in MythBusters so yeah xD)





9. Mr. Moth
~ Tiffany Blews [FAD] (A caterpillar that got stuck, Mr. Moth come quick with any luck)





10. Number Cruncher
~ ...no idea o.O





11. The Divorcee
~ The Take Over, The Break's Over [IOH] (wouldn't you rather be a widow, or a divorcee, style your wake for fashion magazines)





12. Suge White
~ not a clue xD





13. The widow
~ see The Divorcee





14. Patron Saint
~ Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes [TTTYG]





15. The fraudulent poet
~ no idea, sounds familiar but it might just be me.





16. Freckle freckle
~ w.a.m.s. [FAD] (Oh freckle freckle what makes you so special?)





17. The Great romantic
~ I...dont know. may have come across it but i cant remember.





18. Bananas Foster
~ same here. sounds familiar but might just be me.





19. The hopelessly hopeful
~ I dunnoooooo!! but I like this one xD

Comments

Popular Posts