O.O Malchik Gei.

ok, so. uhm. BADING SI DEADXSTOP.

...

WHY DIDNT I KNOW THIS BEFORE?!?!?! Actually ichigo told me when I first said i like him but I don't remember her telling me! Either she never did tell me, or I thought it was a joke, or I was busy flailing and didnt hear it. whatever. Besides that, she said deadxstop likes the spazz. O.O oh. my. gosh. so it's not just me being all slash fangirly. yknow what?
I AM TORN BETWEEN LIKING HIM FOR ME AND SHIPPING THEM.

Now that I know that it's true, that's there's actually a real slash pairing in our school I could happily ship, it has to be MY CRUSH in the pairing. Whhhyyyyy....if I had known this edi di ko na xa magiging crush.

But it's not confirmed yet. I NEED TO CONFIRM IT WITH MY OWN EARS. I AM GOING TO ASK HIM TOMORROW.

I'm scared of his answer. On the brightside, if he IS, then I can happily ship him and the spazz. If not, then good for me.

I don't want him to be. I ship KuroFay and Peterick, knowing that I can never have these people. In BP I know that theyre only friends, kasi di naman ganun kauso ung bakla sa pinas. But THIS. NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

O.O

Comments

Popular Posts