Squeeing incessantly pays off

EDIT: oops, I didnt get to post something yesterday, sooo....

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN ROSS!!!

So yeah all the time I was in XSCargo I was saying "pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeee" to my parents (I actually reminded myself of Tabier somehow xD I miss him xD) and they finally let me buy an acoustic guitar!! (Rll wants an electric, but it's too expensive xP and I told him kapag matanda na sya xD)

So right now my fingers are sore...xD

5 DAYS TILL THE SP CONCERT!!! *flails*

I'm going to try to not get too into the DD-and related bandom stuff this week and more on SP (I put them on the top 4 yet theyre the ones I know least about/read the least fanfics :-/) But as I'm reading this fanfic, I dont think it's a good idea...kasi when I watch them on Friday all that's in my head is gonna be things they did in FICTION WORLD, that is xD

So I've decided, no SP fics (esp. slash), no DD-and related fics either. How about them funny vids in Youtube? Yay! xD

Comments

Popular Posts