*flail*

Because no, seriously, this is not about a fanfic, a fan art or any fan stuff, it's the guys themselves.

CFOB: Citizens For Our Betterment
Nope, the coincidence is on purpose.
Yes, I think I have a slight idea what is going on
Just download the mixtape
http://www.friendsorenemies.com/web/foe/users/falloutboy

If you can't, download it here: (PS: not my link though, I got it from patd)

If it's too big for you, I'm trying to upload the tracks one by one right now. Dang I think it hanged. argh. Hopefully you will see the files here when I'm done.

on another flaily note, I saw the vid Patty recommended "The Best of Jack Barakat" I saw the username and it looks familiar. well LOL it's the same person who made the best of David DesRosiers and also made some MCR funny moments xDD she's got some other vids too! hehehe. anyways, the vid was hilarious!!!! xDD gonna watch part 2 now!

Comments

Popular Posts