music meme! Put your ipod/music player on shuffle and answer the questions!

Use the song title to answer...
I am: The Order Taker (nyahahah xD)

I love: Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year

I hate: (This is) How I Disappear

I need: Almost Here

I have: Neighbors (oh duh xD)

I care about: How to Save A Life (hehehe)

I heard that: Breakdown

I was: I can't Stay

I wish: Haru Haru (Day by Day)

I think that: Northern Downpour

I worship: Josey (wait what o.O)

I'm obsessed with: Coffee Shop Soundtrack xD

I crave: Disco (nyahahahah xD)

I would die for: Tuwing Umuulan x3

I could: (be) Homesick at Space Camp

I will: (I) Miss You

I have to: Love You Much Better (OMG NICE!! xD)


My goals

Use the first line of the song to answer.
My dad says that if I want to get far in life, I have to do this: You couldv'e knocked me out with a feather

The best day in life would involve doing this: I wanna know who ever told you i was letting go? (kyah xD)

Some days all I can think about is: You know that you are always in my mind (ahahha true)

When I first see my best friend, I tell her: How do I begin to tell you about this friend, who's like no other

When I'm trying to get to sleep, I think about: I dont wanna wake up today, coz everyday's the same (LOL im not even asleep xD)

When I'm about to die, my last words will be: Hey dad look at me, think back and talk to me

I want people to think I am: you remind me of a former love...(LOL)

My three most desired wishes are:
1) Black dress, with the tights underneath (aahahahhahaha o.O)
2)Kanina pa kitang pinagmamasdan, mukha mo'y di maipinta
3) Here's another penny, and there's another chance

On Christmas day when I saw my presents, I said: Do you know the enemy? o.O

I finally found out what true love was, so I: complcated our lives by falling in love with him (WTF XD)

I've always wanted to tell the person I love that: I've loved everything about you that hurts (AHAHAHAHAHAH what?)

Here's how I'm going to change my life: Oh, well I'll be damned; I've been around the world and back again

When I'm graduating, here's what I won't stop thinking about: She says she's no good, with words well I'm worse


Use the singer or band to answer.
( If it's not a male/female and it's supposed to be, shuffle til it is. )
[I'M MOSTLY USING VOCALISTS INSTEAD OF BANDS)
My best friend: Greta Salpeter (hehe!)

My mom: Rachelle Ann Go

My dad: William Beckett (ahaha)

My favorite teacher: Seung Ri, ahahaha

My boyfriend: Ryan Ross xD

My grandmother: Toni Gonzaga

My grandfather: Alex Deleon xD

My worst enemy: Janno Gibbs

What I name my first girl: MYMP (forgot the name of the vocalist)

What I name my first boy: Kyle Patrick (haha)

What I name my second girl: Sarah Geronimo

What I name my second boy: Jared Leto

My cousin: Hayley Williams (awesome xD)

My idol: Brendon Urie (LOVABLE SPAZZ ♥)

Comments

Popular Posts