whaaat 4AM already? T.T

So many fics to read omg~ BBB is the best! Here's what I've read so far:

1. Hellgirl AU Peterick (I LOVE THIS VERSE)
2. MCR gen superpowers, the one with Adam Lazarra, James Dewees and all
3. Petstore AU Ryden
4. Grim Reaper!Gerard Ferard (so interesting and funny :D)
5. Brentcentricfic (I didnt expect myself to love this so much! And discovered the Brent fangirl in me xD)
6. Superpowers AU Ferard Rydencer
7. Historical AU Brencer Rywalk
8. RUGBY HS AU Brencer Rywalk (TOTALLY EPIC AND HILARIOUS. The bff dynamics between Spencer and Ryan, all the sarcasm and jokes, and the awkwardness between Brendon and Spencer!!!!!)
9. Series: Brendon the Cat Ryden Peterick Joncer(and Patrick being called PUMPKIN DUMPLINGS AHAHAHAHHHA XD)
10. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind AU Brencer (basically amnesiafic in a way)
11. PeteWentz+Time Machine Peterick with some Pete/almost everyone (Pete messes up the world zomg)

and right now I'm reading:
12. Accidental Marriage Brencer (basically they wake up in Vegas to find themselves married to each other o.O)

and more to read~~
13. Fairytale AU in which Brendon is a Prince :D BrenWalk Rycer
14. 100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd/Toy Story AU Ryden (ooohhh)
15. CSI AU Peterick Ryden Joncer and I think I side of Rycer? Not sure :D

and lots more I havent added in instapaper yet :DDD

16. Detective!Iero Ferard
17. Monsters Inc. AU (no, really)
18. This Trojan AU BrenWalk

and lots more :D I havent actually gone through the whole BBB list, this is me coming across random stuff, reading what I want, and Mara reccing me stuff that a)I probably wouldve skipped, if she didnt say it was awesome or b) I wouldve read anyway xD

so yeah. im fandom-happy :D I really wish i could pull an all-nighter. heck, ill try coz i want to :D

Comments

Popular Posts